tisdag 15 januari 2013

Lucktest


  1. In school we have alot of _____.
  2. Can you ______ that again to me?
  3. I have a _____ in school that is really mean to my friend.
  4. My sister is ___ so she is at home.
  5. My friend can be pretty _____ sometimes.
  6. My teacher said if I do something that I’m not allowed to I have to go to the ____ ______.
  7. In my house I live ________.
  8. Sometimes I like to ____ with my mom and dad.
  9. There is exactly 32 _____ to upstairs.
  10. The potatoes have to ____ before you can lower the heat.
  11. My family has a mat by the _____ ____.
  12. I ____ to do my homework now!
  13. I _____ _____ to fail a test a lot.
  14.  My best friend is so cool! She has a ____ in her left ear.
  15. I needed a _______ when I fell yesterday.
  16. I want to get a tattoo on my leg so I can be __________.
  17. All the teachers remind the pupils the whole time that we are not allowed to go outside the school _____.
  18. I love to wear _____! 
denim
rule(s)
worry about
explain
bully
boil
ill
plaster
silly
individual
upstairs
cook
step
need
front door
stud
head teacher
campus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar