torsdag 13 september 2012

13 Electronic mail




Hi Sarah!
Today I didn’t go to school because I got a cold. I’m not feeling that good actually. How fun that it’s going great for you, I’m glad. I’m sure that it’s going to go good for you at volleyball if you go there, I think you should try it. Sounds fun. By the way I just got a new little puppy! Shes so cute! Abby I named her to. She is a black poodle. 

What do you do on your free time now? Do you have long lessons, longer than me? I start school about 08.10 every day, and finish 15.00. I think thats fine. I’ve started to hang out with Carrie now. Shes really nice. but I still like you more! Hehe. We just got computers at my school, they’re really cool. They have so many functions. Well I miss you really much! Hope your having fun down there, and I’ll see you soon! 
Love, Jen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar